Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, such as names, telephone numbers and email addresses when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is used to fulfil your specific request, and to keep you updated with periodic communications.
We automatically collect some information regarding your computer when you visit BoneMarrowMX.com. This information includes your IP address, information relating to your Web browser software (such as whether you are operating on Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) as well as your referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity while on our site. One of our goals in collecting this information is to help customize your user experience. We do not use this information to identify you.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
Information Collected by Third-Party Advertising Companies
Information Collected Through Web Analytics
BoneMarrowMX.com uses web analytics to track and generate reports on visitor use of our site. Collecting information regarding user activity allows us to better understand how visitors make use of BoneMarrowMX.com, as well as tailor the site for future use. This data may include anonymized, individual visitor click behavior. No personally identifiable information is obtained or shared with the Web analytics. Although our Web analytics logs the information coming from BoneMarrowMX.com on our behalf, we control how that data may and may not be used.
How we use this information
BoneMarrowMX.com uses the information collected for the following:
- to measure interest in and improve our products, services and website
- to resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
Please review “Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information” below.
E-mail Subscriptions, E-mail Communications and Newsletters
If you chose to receive communications from BoneMarrowMX.com about special promotions when registering as an BoneMarrowMX.com member, we may use your email address to send you communications about surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, healthcare specials, deals or other medical tourism news and opportunities on BoneMarrowMX.com and its marketing partners. You can discontinue your subscription to BoneMarrowMX.com promotional email services at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email received or by going to BoneMarrowMX.com and clicking on the Change Subscriptions link at the bottom of the page. You can also unsubscribe to e-mail communications at any time by replying to the email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.
With whom we share this information
BoneMarrowMX.com may share the information it collects with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including package delivery, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies have access to information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Business partners who may offer products or services through our site. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will be listed. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners and recommend you evaluate their practices before deciding to provide them with any personal information.
We also may share your information:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of BoneMarrowMX.com, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors a Website receives or what are the most popular vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using BoneMarrowMX.com to plan and purchase your medical travel. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the information you provide to us.
BoneMarrowMX.com does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information about children under age 13.